Current Job Openings
PTS Advance is looking for a Maintenance Outage Field Coordinator to work on contract at a Bay Area Local Refinery.
California. This is a contract position representing the client. Role is specific to a project to refurbish an area with 'out of service' equipment into working/improved condition. Position will last 6-8 months. Local Candidates preferred. All candidates with qualifications considered.
The Maintenance Outage Field Coordinator drives field work for an assigned area during execution to ensure activities are executed safely, efficiently and in accordance with applicable premises, work processes, and standards. Roles include interface management with all disciplines and providing direction and leadership to crafts including contractors. The incumbent works closely with Contractors, Operations, Project, and Discipline Groups to deliver/execute the scope per the agreed plan, budget and schedule.
HSSE: ACT at all times in accordance with the Policy on Health, Safety and Environment and proactively manage all field activities accordingly..
Maintenance Outage Planning and Execution:
* Directs field activities for assigned area during scope execution and is the first line of contact with the
* Ensures compliance to plant orders, policies and procedures including, MOC, quality, and work addenda
* Serves as the Quality Captain for the area of responsibility including all aspects of quality -
material, flange tightness, completion status.
* Works the agreed plan/schedule and escalates to supervision when they cannot be achieved.
* Responsible for schedule update/report of progress of work activities and for all aspects of quality - material,
flange tightness, completion status.
* Ensures crafts are highly productive by removal of barriers
* Responsible for timesheet authorization for assigned contractors.
* Lead field team meetings and work closely with Contractor, Operations, Projects, and Engineering
Discipline Groups to deliver the assigned scope.
* Participates in Lessons Learned and Look back process.
Management of Change:
* Monitor change requirement within the scope; inform and support supervision on managing the changes
* Work with Operation and relevant Technical Authorities or engineering discipline engineers.
Control budgets: Support cost management initiative where applicable.
Spare/Material Management: Manage material on site
Competent teams and leaders: Ensure competency of staff and contractors working in the assigned field is in
compliance with requirements.
Benefits: PTS Advance offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO.
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer