Current Job Openings
Currently seeking a Data Entry Analyst for a 1-year contract in Houston, TX.
The ideal candidate will have material master experience as well as experience working in SAP.
This role will be responsible for creating, maintaining, standardizing, and analyzing material master data in client"s inventory management systems. The qualified candidate will need to demonstrate a willingness to collaborate with stakeholders on all matters related to material master data, including requests for new records, updates to existing records, and general troubleshooting. The position will work closely with Supply Chain business partners to ensure the successful execution of transactional activities utilizing material master records, will provide input and support to continuous improvement projects targeting material master data, and will perform periodic data quality reviews covering all aspects of the material master record.
- Review, evaluate, and process new material requests for warehouse inventory into material master data records in the appropriate inventory management system(s).
- Review, evaluate, and process requests for changes to existing material master data records in the appropriate inventory management system(s).
- Perform steps during the material master data create process to prevent duplicate records from being created and incorporate best practices related to the standardization of description content and material classification.
- Initiate requests for additional information from customer stakeholders when required to ensure material master data records are accurate, complete and searchable by system users.
- Support activities to improve data quality and consistency through continuous improvement efforts, data cleansing activities, and material master process optimization.
- Provide support to customer stakeholders and business partners as it pertains to material master data and related processes.
- Perform data analysis in support of metrics reporting, duplicate data reviews, and ad-hoc requests from customer stakeholders and Supply Chain business partners.
Education & Experience:
- Degree: Associate degree or equivalent in business administration or related field preferred.
- Experience Preferred: Data entry processing, knowledge of materials master and related master data processes is a plus.
- Computer Proficiencies: Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products. SAP or similar ERP systems is a plus.