Current Job Openings
PTS Advance is looking for a System Turn Over (STO) Lead engineer to support the development, review, field walk-down, and final approval processes for the Renewable Fuels Project in Northern California.
Local candidates preferred. All candidates considered. Current TWIC card required before start. Background and random drug testing also a requirement. See below for job start dates.
- Strong skills in the use of 3D modeling programs or other CAD programs.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Office, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong computer basics so to quickly learn company specific programs.
- Excellent communication skills to interface between operations, tech service, engineering, contractor QC, and QA personnel.
- Preferably has had experience in a refinery setting so to better understand the basic organizations at play and safety regulations.
- Able climb scaffolding, structures, and vessels with a fall protection harnesses.
- Field experience and familiarity with construction terms / processes would be beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs, isometric drawings, and extrapolate to a 3D model.
- Understanding of process piping quality requirements (ASME B31.3, ASME BPVC) would be a plus.
As for quantity and timing, details are below:
STO Program Lead
Experienced Candidate to act as alternate to the current STO Lead. Likely Nightshift lead. Potential to extend term beyond July 2022 for additional phases of project based on performance & need.
STO Area Lead
Experienced Candidates that will be responsible for the STOs in a defined construction work area. They will coordinate and manage the STO effort in their area(s) under the direction of the STO Program Lead.
STO Engineer/Support Staff
Could be lesser experienced, junior level to assist with field walks and general STO program deliverables.
Benefits: PTS Advance offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO.
"PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer"