Current Job Openings
Location: Cottondale, FL
Duration: 6 months plus
Experience: Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizers and/or Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers project Required
Education: Degreed Engineer
Per Diem: $151/7 Days
Work Schedule: 50-60 hours per week or more as project progresses
Role: We are looking to hire Project Manager to support our client's small capital projects team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizers and/or Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers. The Project Manager will report to the Senior Project Manager and will have the responsibility for managing capital project execution across our clients plant facilities in the Cottondale, Florida area.
- Using the Four Pillars of Operational Discipline, this position is responsible for four (4) key deliverables:
- Aligning with our culture in operating safely and in a safe workplace, ensure that all work, in and out of projects, and both external and internal project resources are adhering to a safe work practices and supporting a safe workplace.
- Coordinate with plant and regional operations and respective support teams to develop scopes of work, business cases, and the overall project execution alignment.
- Manage, maintain, and communicate concise regional level plans to include: safety metrics and continual improvements, resource planning, cost rollup, cost reduction, and volume impact minimization.
- Business engagement with other functional groups to deliver accurate timelines and capital forecasts.
- Partner with Procurement Team to build out and maintain relationships with key contractors and vendors.
- Maintain cadenced project team meetings with defined actions and owners.
- Review cost and schedule performance including detailed budget variances and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage external resources as required (serve as Company representative to subcontractors for all planning and scheduling activities).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and minimum ten (10) years of manufacturing/industry experience.
- Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizers and/or Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers