Current Job Openings
Maintenance Planner/Scheduler - Refinery
Our client is a major refinery in California serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets.
They are looking for a Planner/Scheduler. The ideal candidate for the position will have very strong administrative skills, communication skills and computer aptitude.
Job Description :
- Establish weekly and daily routine maintenance schedules in partnership with Operations, Maintenance, and technical groups to meet the priorities of the refinery, uphold the requirements of our business, and to optimize resources across the site.
- Design the schedule to be a strategic balance of corrective and preventive work that loads craft resources at full-capacity for the upcoming week.
- Utilize internal work order logic to optimize plans and schedule work effectively and efficiently; strategically bundle and schedule related work
- Manage future weeks" Resource Availability roster; ensure the CMMS (SAP) resource tables are accurate
- Communicate with warehouse for the release of 'kitted' material to be staged in advance of scheduled work and verify delivery.
- Manage and update scheduled work to progress work to completion
- Monitor, analyze, and report Resource Utilization, Schedule Compliance, Craft Backlog, and Safety Work Order metrics on a weekly basis.
- Review and audit plans and packages on a weekly frequency:
- Prepare for, lead, and facilitate Work Process Meetings
- Weekly Planning and Scheduling Priority Setting Meeting
- Upcoming Week"s Schedule Review Meeting
- Daily Schedule Update / Schedule Review Meeting
- Lead the process of quality work order and notification closure; aggressively monitor and manage backlog
- Notify the PM Maintainer of all changes recommended for auto-generated PM work orders.
- Meet monthly with customers (Operations and Maintenance Supervisors) to seek feedback regarding scheduling product content, relevance, value, and quality
- Able to master the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS; aka SAP) for the Refinery Routine Maintenance Work Process
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills
- Ability to schedule for a range of 75-125 craft
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word Tools
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to support multiple Areas within the refinery
- Working knowledge of Safety, Mechanical Integrity, and Industrial Hygiene standards and procedures
- Subject Matter Expert of the Scheduling sequence of the Routine Maintenance Work Process
- Refinery, Industrial
- Will be required to take Refinery site safety training and Drug and alcohol testing
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and PTO
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer