Current Job Openings
Position: Office Administrator
Work Location: Long Beach, CA
Reports To: Operations Support Analyst
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
This position reports directly to the Operations Support Analyst and manages the day-to-day operations of the Long Beach, CA Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the Office/Kitchen Supply process, including monitoring, placing orders, receiving shipments and distributing delivered materials with a final verification by reviewing related invoices as the first system approver.
- Support office to initiate orders for employee business cards, name plates, phone directory update, desk keys and office supplies.
- Provide main point of contact for routine Office Services including water delivery, kitchen cleaning, plant maintenance, office supplies (stock and restock control center, executive kitchen/main breakroom).
- Pick up and distribute U.S. Mail into mail room slots on a daily basis. Note package deliveries by FedEx and UPS then notify recipients for pick up.
- Provide FedEx labels upon request. Create and distribute labels from shared account as requested. Review account invoicing for reasonableness. Collect paid invoices for Wells Fargo reconciliation.
- Maintain Stamps.com account details for Wells Fargo reconciliation.
- Verify assigned invoices, obtain approvals and process for payment. Assist Operations or Engineering with open or unpaid invoices. Assist vendors regarding open invoices.
- Perform Wells Fargo reconciliation for two Accounts Payable cards and the Company President.
- Maintain Guest Security Log for visitors. Issue and collect guest cards to Long Beach office.
- Maintain Employee Directory for distribution as necessary.
- Provide Liaison support between building management to provide guidance for repairmen, installers and visitors.
- Create and maintain assigned logs as necessary.
- Completes projects and special assignments as assigned.
- Provides backup support as necessary.
- Additional duties as required to provide Operational support to the needs of the business.
Education and Basic Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; college and/or technical degree preferred.
- 1-5 years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Power Point.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-motivated with the ability to make critical decisions.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills area a must.
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and ongoing screening.