Current Job Openings
Job: Laboratory Technician
Location: Old Ocean, Texas
Role: We are looking to hire a Laboratory Technicians to support our renown client's manufacturing facility. These individuals will assist with supporting the QA/QC process through routine, daily testing of production samples and reporting analytical data. Our client takes pride in consistent product quality, on time delivery, and environmental care.
- Daily operation of analytical instruments (GC, ICP, HPLC, etc.), along with the calibration, routine maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Managing lab inventory and the handling of samples.
- Ensure compliance to internal/external procedures and standards requirements.
- Monitor trends in data and know when exactly to escalate issues to management
- Demonstrate initiative in maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation, special projects, or non-compliance of product specifications.
- Quickly grasp and do the work assigned going above and beyond the requirements of the job, willing to take on new work as directed.
- Interact and work with individuals of various backgrounds (co-workers, customers and clients)
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology or ability to achieve one
- 1-3 years of experience in a QA/QC lab environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a polymer and/or specialty chemical lab
- Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Maintain a safe working environment by following chemical hygiene requirements
- Able to multitask while maintaining a firm focus on quality
Additional Qualities that are beneficial to have:
- A strong background and experience in analytical methods is desired.
- Experience with analytical equipment and the ability to troubleshoot and perform maintenance is also desired.
About PTS Advance:
Founded in 1995, Principal Technical Services (PTS) Advance was designed to meet a gap in the market. We provide people to Energy & Infrastructure as well as, Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just "fill a position'.
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a confidential discussion!