Current Job Openings
Our client employs professionals, nationwide, across 100+ offices. They are leaders in engineering, consulting, and construction management for target markets that include energy, power, environmental, infrastructure, and oil & gas. They are constantly recognized by ENR and Environmental Business Journal, year over year, for the high quality of service they provide to their public and private sector clients.
There are looking for a Principal/Senior Project Manager - Environmental to join their EHS, Engineering, Construction & Remediation Practice team in their Los Angeles, CA office. Remote work is an option.
The successful candidate will have a strong business development, technical, and financial background and a solid reputation of building and maintaining key client relationships, senior level experience in construction, construction/demolition field services with emphasis on environmental related field work, abatement remediation projects.
This position will provide construction coordination, observation, and documentation support for a wide variety of technically challenging environmental projects primarily for industrial, utility, and transportation clients.
- Develop and maintain a book of business along with a billable utilization target.
- Direct, manage, and monitor multiple project budgets, scopes and schedules for regulatory submittals and other consulting documents.
- Work to cross-sell the company"s services and increase business from existing accounts.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, and deliver responsive, high-quality services.
- Review RFPs/RFQs and prepare proposals and statement of qualifications.
- Minimum of fifteen years of experience of demonstrated success in project management and business development.
- Demonstrated track record in client development in a seller/doer environmental consulting services business model required.
- Principal/Senior Project Manager with an environmental consulting/engineering firm that has project experience in environmental investigations, remediation, environmental compliance, due diligence, and other environmental matters.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing proposals and executing work.
- Responsible for cross-selling and increasing business from accounts under management. Will work with other company project managers and sales professionals on creating efficient business development strategies for new and existing clients.
- Ability to interface well with and develop a rapport and positive relationship with their clients and employees.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Bachelor"s in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences, or related field of study at a minimum.
- California professional License (e.g. PE or PG) preferred.
- Project Management Professional desirable.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k program, and more.
PTS is and EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.