Current Job Openings
PERMANENT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Instrumentation & Electrical Engineer | Plaquemine, La
Schedule: 5- 8s, weekend on call rotation (one weekend every 8 weeks) not required to come in, unless needed.
2 TARs a year where schedule becomes flexible due to demand.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision insurance. 401k match up to 5%. Profit sharing into 401k, in addition, but based on performance. Vacation based on experience.
Software: Yokogawa Centrum VP Systems preferred but not required
Primary Need: Instrumentation experience is the primary need, power and controls are secondary.
The I&E Engineer will work with maintenance, electrical & instrumentation technicians, as well as contractors, involving maintenance of instrumentation and control systems in relation to reliability and mechanical integrity work our client site.
- Takes responsibility for the instruments of HEC plant. As well as coordinating DCS / SIS programming and program changes per MOC rules in PSM regulated plant.
- Organizes frequent checking of safety circuits, software and hardware for safety as well as Process Safety in PSM regulated facility.
- Audits and validates maintenance PMs on electrical/instrumentation/DCS /SIS hardware as well as process equipment, tanks, pumps, coded vessels.
- Be able to prepare and change I&E drawings and documents and prepare lists for all work orders and audits.
- Including responsibility and knowledge of:
- 5.8.1 High Voltage Components 34.5KV and lower
- 5.8.2 MCC, Panel Boards & UPS systems
- 5.8.3 Instrumentation, Analytic Systems
- 5.8.4 Explosion suppressing systems, fire protection systems
- 5.8.5 Lighting and Emergency lighting systems
- 5.8.6 HVA
- 5.8.7 DCS/SIS Hardware, including Bus-systems and I/O- systems
The ideal I&E Engineer will:
- Bachelor of Science in related engineering field from a 4-year accredited college, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in a chemical plant is preferred, or equivalent technical experience with Instrument/Electrical design and maintenance
- Mechanical Integrity/Reliability and Process Safety Management experience is preferred
Instrumentation & Electrical Engineer