Current Job Openings
Our client is a global EPC firm who builds critical and large scale projects in the Oil & Gas, Renewable/Alternative Energy, Chemical, and Advanced Facilities/Technical Manufacturing industries. They are seeking a highly experienced Project Manager to support a billion dollar project in Arizona. While this person will have some construction oversight, primary responsibility will be to manage deliverables of the Engineering Consultant who is responsible for the FEED work.
Specific job activities will include:
- Support proposal efforts
- Provides direction and management for all facets of a small to medium sized projects
- Lead development of project execution plans, budgets, schedule, staffing plans
- Lead monthly project review for their assigned project
- Travel to project sites as required
- BS degree in related field or discipline.
- 10-15+ years of direct project management experience of FEED and EPC phase projects
- Proven ability to work with distributed project teams, possibly located across multiple time zones
- Ability to communicate effectively with project team, executive management, and customers
- Experience supporting EPC Projects of technical high speed manufacturing facilities, aerospace manufacturing, biotech/pharma facilities, food and beverage facilities, data center, or other similar projects.
- Experience managing projects during FEED stage, worth $20M - $50M
- Experience on "mega" projects in the $500M - $1B+ range will be ideal