Current Job Openings
Our client is a global EPC firm who builds critical and large scale projects in the Oil & Gas, Renewable/Alternative Energy, Chemical, and Advanced Facilities/Technical Manufacturing industries. They are hiring 2-4 Document Control Specialists to support a $2 billion project in Arizona. This person will be responsible for managing and support document controls for the Engineering and Construction portions of the project.
- Create and maintain distribution matrices.
- Receive, log, and distribute engineering documents according to distribution matrix.
- Receive, log, and distribute construction documents according to distribution matrix.
- Receive, log, and distribute vendor documents according to distribution matrix.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files of technical documents, correspondence, and other documents as required.
- Update manuals and catalogs for the assigned project.
- Upload and download documents from client systems.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Education: High school, vocational or technical school.
Experience: Minimum 2-10 years of experience with Document Control with a GC or EPC Contractor. Experience supporting EPC Projects of technical high speed manufacturing facilities, aerospace manufacturing, biotech/pharma facilities, food and beverage facilities, data center, or other similar projects is ideal.
Other requirements: Experience with commercially available document management software, Microsoft Office, etc.