Current Job Openings
Provide direction, guidance, and support to assigned personnel. Responsible for financial results of assigned program/office. Manage program/office personnel to ensure client expectations are met and projects are delivered on-time and within budget. Ensure assigned employees understand and live by the core values, Ethics, Performance, and Compliance.
* Lead a regional team in the execution of projects and programs for local clients
* Manage existing client relations, including contracts, projects and opportunities
* Foster relationships with new regional clients and develop Regional Strategy Plan / Business Development
* Responsible for work in the region using local resources and utilizing other CEPC offices/resources
* Work closely with the other Regional Leads, Directors, Vice Presidents and Principals to leverage relationships and expertise
* Develop a training plan for employees in Region
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor"s degree in Engineering
* Experience in construction and commissioning support.
* Registration as a Professional Engineer preferred. PMP also preferred.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Candidates and incumbents need to have the following skills
* Demonstrated ability to identify and creatively resolve problems in a team environment.
* Ability to respond in a flexible manner and to reprioritize work as the situation demands.
* Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent follow-up skills, organizational skills and time management skills are necessary.
* Ability to prepare and coordinate engineering reports, calculations, studies and presentations.
* Ability to elicit cooperation from internal resources and clients.
* Ability to read and interpret communication styles of team members and clients who come from both technical and non-technical disciplines.