Current Job Openings
Civil/Structural Engineers ensure fit-for-purpose engineering of the civil/structural work by applying appropriate technical design and engineering standards in conjunction with EPC Contractors and subcontractors. In this key role you will be responsible for the physical layout, civil/structural analysis, and detailed design of natural gas facilities and electrical facilities. Assignments will include the coordination and development of calculations, construction drawings, investigative reports, contracts, technical specifications, design standards, as well as the implementation of those designs for the construction of the previously stated installations.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Perform detailed civil engineering analyses and coordinate detailed design.
- Perform minor structural engineering tasks and coordinate detailed design.
- Develop, communicate, and coordinate project scope, budget, and schedule with internal teams as well as with client stakeholders.
- Establish civil/structural design requirements.
- Conduct/coordinate design review meetings for projects assigned.
- Adhere to and demonstrate compliance with appropriate industry regulatory requirements.
- Develop and coordinate construction material, design standards, and technical specifications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor"s Degree in Civil Engineering required.
- EIT certification preferred.
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Civil Design Engineer.
- Experience in technical report writing, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis, and site development required.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience using the following software preferred: AutoCAD, MathCAD, Excel, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS.