Current Job Openings
Our client is a major refinery in the Los Angeles area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets.
Document Control Specialist
- Engineering and Construction drawings (title blocks/revision blocks etc.)
- Transmittals (incoming/outgoing process)
- Establish and maintain various filing systems, schedules, and records; file correspondence, reports, bulletins; log reports, and correspondences.
- Process contractor submittals and RFIs, NCR"s and Changes.
- Take meeting notes and distribute for review and approval.
- Supports and review contractor submittals for compliance with contract documents and logs responses.
- Through organizing and leading by example, develop and implement controls (i.e. simple, clear, consistent file structures), and ensure that communication and work flow protocols are followed by the team.
- May assist in providing technical and administrative review of construction documents to confirm design intent, RFIs, and submittals comparison, and coordination.
- 2-5+ years of experience primarily in document control of engineering and construction projects.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Access is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stay organized in a fast paced and deadline driven work environment
- Refinery / Engineering / Project experience is highly preferred
- Ability to produce meeting minutes, action items and deficiency logs.
- Basic knowledge with refinery drawings (title blocks/revision blocks)
- Knowledge with Transmittals (incoming/outgoing process)
- Utilize various computer applications and software packages; utilize data to develop reports, charts, graphs